Recycled Poly-Lumber Outdoor Furniture. Metal can rust. Wood will splinter. Paint fades and chips away. Every year thousands of HDPE milk jugs and water bottles are rescued from America’s waste stream and recycled into sturdy poly lumber. The result is safe, maintenance-free, stylish furniture that is affordably priced for your backyard or patio.
- Durable, maintenance-free poly lumber
- Sturdy mortise and tenon construction
- Long-life Sure-Lok® Joints
- Color matched hardware
- Guaranteed against twisting
- Specially-formulated Ultra Violet (UV) stabilizers
- Solid color pigments run through the product. Choose from 20 Colors!
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Rounded edges
- Stands up to rain, wind and salt spray
We offer a full line of Poly-Lumber Furniture: Adirondack chairs, large and small dining sets, bar stools & tables, chaise loungers, benches, rocking chairs, deep seating sets with cushions and much more! The possibilities are endless. Stop by our showroom to see these beautiful poly-lumber furniture pieces in person. You won’t be disappointed.